Riot Games has published a video presentation of Yuumithe new hero who will join the Summoner’s Wilderness League of Legends.Yuumi, the magic cat (The Magical Cat) is a sample of support.The colorful kitty’s abilities are based on magical power (AP) and u
Riot Games has published a video presentation of Yuumithe new hero who will join the Summoner’s Wilderness League of Legends.
Yuumi, the magic cat (The Magical Cat) is a sample of support. The colorful kitty’s abilities are based on magical power (AP) and uses the power of his spellbook to attack enemies and protect allies.
Here are the skills of the new hero:
- Bop n ‘Block (Passive) – Every now and then, Yuumi’s next attack against an opponent restores mana and grants her a shield.
- Prowling Projectile (Q) – Yuumi throws a projectile that deals magic damage. The trajectory of the missile can be changed during launch with the mouse.
- You and Me (W) – Yuumi lunges at an allied champion by bonding with him and following his movements. In this position she cannot be attacked except by enemy towers. While tied to an ally Yuumi will not be able to attack but can continue to use her abilities, also, both she and her ally gain a percentage of each’s AD converted to Adaptive Force.
- Zoomies (E) – Yuumi heals herself and gains movement speed. If Yuumi is tied to an ally, she heals and speeds him up. The spell has two charges.
- Final Chapter (R) – Yuumi finally opens her book and launches waves of magical damage at enemies. During her ultimate, Yuumi can move, attack enemies, and heal allies.
Yuumi, the magical cat will come in League of Legends in the next update....
This article is republished from zazogame.com under a Creative Commons license.