Kim Kardashian no regrets about her break up Kanye “Ye” West.
On May 12, the episode of The Kardashians, the founder of SKIMS gave an in-depth look at her breakup with the “Praise God” rapper, including their very different views on the breakup. Kim revealed that she asks Ye “all the time” to sign the divorce papers, but the top of the chart doesn’t “want a divorce”, which has lengthened the process.
But that’s not the part that frustrates Kim the most. She continues to call out the double standard she experienced during her time apart.
“If I did something on a reality show, it would be like, ‘How dare she talk about it,'” she said in a confessional. “And then he could do a song. , but creative and expressive too. It’s always like two different sides being expressed in two different ways, one being respected and the other not.”
Despite the criticism, Kim told her sister Kourtney kardashian that she was “very sure” about the divorce.
- NSW announces new inquiry into Kathleen Folbigg’s conviction over her…
- Plantwatch: the plants that kill their insect pollinators
- Convicted killer charged with heading COVID-19 fraud scam
- Buffalo shooting leaves neighborhood without a grocery store
- Midterm updates | Idaho Gov. Little defeats Trump-backed foe